Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
What You’ll Own
- As an Bus Dev, you will be responsible for supporting the Account Executives by taking a consultative role in the customers’ evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalations to Support and Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships within customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Convey the value of SkylerAI through many mediums, including; phone, presentation and live/online product demonstrations.
- Manage technical POC’s both onsite and offsite
- Collaborate on and present custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and be explain that to product management and Engineering
- Work as an extension of marketing by promoting product knowledge by writing blogs,
- Leading value – based demonstrations and webinars when needed.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- At least 6 years of experience in the world of technical sales working with Enterprise customers in one of the following roles: Functional / Technical Pre-sales, Functional / Technical Consultant
- Past experience with large strategic customers, during a long sales cycle
- Interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Experience in working with CRM systems, notably SFDC
- Comfortable presenting to and working with customers at all levels engineering to C level.
- Have a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context