Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Your main goals will be to work as an essential member of the sales team, serving as the primary technical advocate for SkylerAI during the sales process. As the technical face of the Sales team, the Sales Consultant work quickly on their feet and comfortable working with potential customers the value of the SkylerAI product.
What You’ll Own
- As an Bus Dev, you will be responsible for supporting the Account Executives by taking a consultative role in the customers’ evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalations to Support and Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships within customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Convey the value of SkylerAI through many mediums, including; phone, presentation and live/online product demonstrations.
- Manage technical POC’s both onsite and offsite
- Collaborate on and present custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and be explain that to product management and Engineering
- Work as an extension of marketing by promoting product knowledge by writing blogs,
- Leading value – based demonstrations and webinars when needed.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- At least 6 years of experience in the world of technical sales working with Enterprise customers in one of the following roles: Functional / Technical Pre-sales, Functional / Technical Consultant
- Past experience with large strategic customers, during a long sales cycle
- Interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Experience in working with CRM systems, notably SFDC
- Comfortable presenting to and working with customers at all levels engineering to C level.
- Have a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context