Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
What You’ll Own:
- Project manage a program of multiple onboarding and implementation projects for our customers, in partnership with the Solution Engineers and Account Managers.
- Conduct problem discovery to gain an understanding of the customers’ goals.
- Consult on best practices, creative solutions, and ways to use the SkylerAI product suite to create impactful implementations.
- Develop project plans and ensure delivery while managing scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Create comprehensive status reports and communication plans to internal and customer project teams, including expectation management and engaging team members in project decisions and execution.
- Identify and address implementation risks to remove project roadblocks, and engage appropriate internal escalation resources.
- Maintain an understanding of your customers’ strategic goals to position yourself as a trusted expert and advisor with your customers.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in professional services, customer success, or another customer-facing role requiring project management.
- In-depth experience delivering enterprise software application implementations throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels of an organization (including technical, business, and C-level).
- Comfortable creating structure and designing processes that ensure customer success.
- The ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences and to translate requirements into technical deliverables.
- Process flow optimization and organizational change management experience within a company or as external consultant.